So I have recently hit a very large number of followers ((wow guys thank you so so much I just wow TT^TT *hugs for everyone*)) so I decided to finally get off my ass and do a giveaway!
What you could win!
- One fabulous gold purse thing (possible fancy!tier cosplay??? or just to be a fucking stylish motherfucker)
- One fantastic little zombie plushie
- One wonderful little black bound sketch book
- Two glorious prismicolor alcohol based markers (French Grey 50% and French Grey 10%, really good for shading)
- And one used handmade Caledscratch!
Well holy fuck, I bet you’re getting a boner just thinking about all this glorious loot!
Yes, I know it’s sucky, but there are rules.
- Reblogs and likes count, reblog as many times as you’d like (but dont overwhelm your followers!)
- You dont have to be following me, but golly gee it would be great if you did, I love making new friends! :) ((come be my friend guys TT^TT))
- NO SIDE BLOGS I WILL TURN INTO A FIRE DEMON AND BURN YOUR LIMBS OFF WITH THE HELP OF MY FRIEND LUCIFER, no guys but really, cheating’s no fun!
- America and Canada only, I’m really sorry guys! I would love to ship worldwide but I’m completely broke! :(
- Winners will be chosen using a random number generator
- Must have ask box open and must be comfortable giving my your shipping address
- If you do not respond within 24 hours I will choose another winner
- Giveaway ends March 8th at 7 o’clock Eastern Standard Time
OKAY GUYS HERE’S THE DEAL.
I will keep choosing winners until everything is taken, meaning there can a possible total of 5 winners! If you win, I will contact you and you can tell me what out of the 5 items you want, it can be just one or all of them if you want!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Note on the Caledscratch~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a USED sword that I made, meaning it is a little scratched up and is not extremely sturdy. It will be awesome for photo shoots and walking around Cons, but I would not use it for LARPing or fighting. It also does not have the antennas at the bottom, I’m sorry but there was no possible way for me to ship it with them on there! :( If you really want them, I would recommend using coat hangers sticking them on with hot glue once it reached you.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! <3